25% of iPhone owners use Apple Maps, even though Google Maps is widely considered a superior product.
Default choices are powerful.
It’s reasonable to assume this phenomenon occurs in other places in life.
Stop and think: what are the default choices in your life regarding:
- Building relationships
By changing those defaults, you make good choices opt OUT decisions instead of opt IN decisions.
Here’s how I change my defaults:
- Join a triathalon training team
- Join a coworking space
- Find smart, hard-working friends.
- Set recurring dinners and phone calls
- This is the hardest IMO. With Instacart, tons of local fast food, sugar drinks everywhere, it’s hard to opt out entirely.
- Eat before you go to grocery store. Buy ONLY non-high caloric content food at grocery store
- Make friends with people who eat healthier than you