Skip to content
- Persistence and determination are, by far, the most important personal attributes if you’re starting something new.
- Don’t criticize unless you have an alternative.
- Solving a real problem for customers will fix almost every other business problem.
- At least 50% of the joy of entrepreneurship is in building relationships with coworkers
- The importance of moral is vastly underestimated
- Revenue cures all, including moral
- Systems beat individuals every time
- There are a TON of ways to make a living. Opportunity is everywhere.
- Don’t talk your way out of a sale (i.e. don’t assume someone doesn’t
need what you offer)
- Some times you just don’t want to do it. That’s normal. A lot of entrepreneurship is boring.
- The best business is one that functions perfectly without you.